Comment on page
Crypto Handle & Custom Domain Setup
Crypto Handles and Custom Domains are single identifiers that eliminate the need to see, or even know about, blockchain public wallet addresses.
- 1.Click wallet icon (top right)
2. Click FIO Name
3. FIO Dashboard
- Input the username and get your crypto handle.
- Add your @ioPay handle to the cart and check out, it's free for ioPay members!
- Create FIO Account with email, and create the PIN for your FIO account.
- Set up your password recovery for your FIO account.
- Complete transaction for your FIO crypto handle.
- 1.Hit FIO Crypto Handles and go to Manage the handle you have created.
2. Hit Link
3. Now type in chain code and token code exactly as it appears below (DO NOT USE AUTOCOMPLETE - there is a known bug). And enter your associated wallet address from the wallet you would like to connect to this crypto handle.
After you have successfully created your FIO crypto handle, then you can send your unique FIO crypto handle to your friends, and your friends can send you IOTX through your crypto handle rather than providing them your wallet address.
Upon entering a crypto handle you should see the wallet address it is tied to.